Drager Gas Filter (EN14387) 1140 A2B2E2K2
The Drager Gas Filter (EN 14387) 1140 A2B2E2K2 is part of Rd40 series of filters with standard thread connection in accordance with EN 148-1. These filters have stood the test of time and are available to be used in a wide range of applications.
Suitable for half and full facemasks with standard connector Rd40, the filter has an aluminium housing to ensure reliable recognition of possible filter damage and is individually packaged for optimum protection.
This particular filter can protect in fields of application which include gases and vapours of organic compounds with boiling point >65 °C, inorganic gases and vapours, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen chloride and also ammonia.
Wide range of applications
- extensive range of filter types for all major areas of application
- suitable for half and full face masks with standard connector Rd40
High level of user safety
- comprehensive filter selection assistance programme in the Dräger VOICE Hazardous Substances Database on the Internet (www.draeger.com/voice)
- CE approved (EN 141:2000 re. EN 14387, EN 143:2000, EN 371) and SAI Global-approved (Australia)
- detailed information documents
- filter with aluminium housing to ensure reliable recognition of possible filter damage
- over 70 years of experience in filter technology
- individually packaged for optimum protection of the unused filter
- resealable for longer use
- shelf life (from date of production): 6 years for gas and combination filters, 12 years for particle filters