FRONTLINE SAFETY (UK) LIMITED ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is FRONTLINE SAFETY (UK) LIMITED of Unit F, 230 Springhill Parkway, Parkway Point, Glasgow Business Park, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G69 6GA.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or web pages on our site http://www.frontline-safety.co.uk/ (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, ordering or enquiring about goods and/or services, or requesting information from us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, goods or services that you request from us or goods or services which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes).
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our goods and/or services.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form).
We will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the ClickTale Service to record, track or collect personally identifiable information (PII) including without limitations, any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains including, without limitation, full name, physical address, telephone number, fax number, email address, password, personal profile information, biometric information, information regarding a visitor's state of health, economic condition, financial information such as credit card details, checking, social security number or other government-issued identifier, banking, or any other payment information (“PII”) of visitors, nor will we (or will we allow any third party to) associate any data gathered from our website (or such third parties' website(s)) with any PII from any source as part of our use (or such third parties' use) of the Service unless we receive such visitors explicit consent. Additionally, we will prohibit the recording of Prefilled Data (i.e. information automatically inserted by our website, such as prefilled fields) that is PII.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Frontline Safety (UK) Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Unit F, 230 Springhill, Parkway, Parkway Point, Glasgow Business Park, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G69 6GA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.