Drager CPS 5900, Chemical Protective Suit, size L
Use the Drager CPS 5900 to protect your full body from a range of industrial chemicals and some warfare agents. This chemical suit comes in a size large.
The chemical protection suit is fully-encapsulating and can be used in the transfer or measurement of hazardous substances in non-explosive atmospheres. It may also meet the demanding standards of fire fighters and industrial users with limited use.
The CPS 5900 has many different features which are designed to ensure the suit is fully-encapsulating. The zipper is covered by a double flap and both the internal and external sewn seams are hot-air taped.
It also comes with fixed gloves, (with laminate inner lining), integrated gas-tight socks with boot flaps, integrated adjustable waist belt and Kevlar over-gloves for additional cut protection. All of these features ensure the chemical suit is gas-tight.
- Fully encapsulating suit for maximum protection
- Wide front entry on left side for easy donning & doffing
- Zipper fastener (bottom up)
- Double flap zipper protection
- Flexible and foldable two-layer visor offers almost natural field of vision
- Integrated gas-tight socks with boot flaps for use with multiple boot sizes
- Fixed gloves combine butyl outer with laminate inner lining for increased protective against chemicals and punctures
- Kevlar over-glove for additional cut protection
- Integrated waist belt for size adjustment
Large (Body height from 1.70m to 1.85m)
Zytron 500 – soft laminate material
|Chemical||Breakthrough Time in Mins|
|Mustard gas (HD)||>480|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||>480|
|Sulphuric acid 96%||>480|