Drager CPS 5900, Chemical Protective Suit, size S
The CPS 5900 chemical suit from Drager Safety provides you with protection against a wide range of industrial chemicals. It may also be suitable for protection against some warfare agents. This suit is a size small.
This chemical protection suit can be used in applications which require the transfer of hazardous substances in non-explosive atmospheres or when taking measurements of such substances. Drager’s gas-tight protective suit may fulfil the demands of international standards of fire fighters and industrial users for limited use.
This fully-encapsulating Drager chemical suit has been designed to be compatible with different types of personal protective equipment including breathing apparatus, helmets and other PPE. The 5900 has been designed for use with closed circuit breathing apparatus and can even fit twin cylinders inside.
The Drager CPS 5900 features fixed gloves, (with laminate inner lining), integrated gas-tight socks with boot flaps, integrated adjustable waist belt and Kevlar over-gloves for additional cut protection.
- First chemical suit to be approved to NFPA 1994, class 2 and EN 943 part 1&2 (ET)
- Suitable for use where risks might include mechanical stress and flash fire
- Up to 5 sizes – able to fit both male and female users from1.5m to 2.1m in height
- Gas-tight – each seam has been sewn then hot-air taped both internally and externally
- Easy to don and doff using a zipper which is featured on the front-left side
- Added protection with a double flap for the zipper
- Natural field of vision provided due to flexible and foldable two-layer visor
Small (Body height from 1.5m to 1.65m)
Zytron 500 – soft laminate material
|Chemical||Breakthrough Time in Mins|
|Mustard gas (HD)||>480|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||>480|
|Sulphuric acid 96%||>480|