Drager Detection Tubes - Ethylene 50/a (Pack of 10)
Drager Safety offers these short-term gas detection tubes as a means of carrying out on-the-spot measurements of certain gases. This particular tube is for Ethylene (50/a) but may also detect other substances such as butadiene. It has a measurement range of 50 to 1000 pm.
The tubes come in a pack of 10 and have a shelf life of 2 years.
Buy the Drager Accuro Gas Detection Pump by clicking here. This is required for the use of short-term gas detection tube.
- Access to hard-to-reach places can be made easier using the tubes and Accuro
- Carry out on-the-spot measurements
- Range of accessories available for tubes and pump
- Can take between 10 seconds and 15 minutes for readings to be taken (dependent on the tube type)
- Use these tubes in applications such as pre-entry checks, confined space entry, variations in concentration levels and also contamination of breathing areas
|Standard Measuring Range:||50 to 2,500 ppm|
|Number of Strokes n:||3|
|Time for Measurement:||approx. 6 min|
|Standard Deviation:||± 20 to 30 %|
|Color Change:||yellow --> blue|
|Ambient Operating Conditions|
|Temperature:||15 to 40 °C|
|Absolute Humidity:||< 30 mg H2O / L|
|CH2=CH2 + Pd-Molybdate complex --> blue reaction product|
|Organic compounds with C=C double bonds are indicated, but with different sensitivities. It is impossible to differentiate between them. In the presence of CO, the indicating layer is colored blue depending upon the CO concentration and its exposure time. H2S is indicated by a black color, but with considerably lower sensitivity.|