Drager Detection Tubes - Hydrocarbons 0.1%/b (pack of 10)
These short-term detection tubes from Drager are for Hydrocarbons (0.1%/b). The have a measurement range of 500 to 3000 ppm and detect a range of substances including acetylene, n-butane, ethylene and propane.
The tubes have a shelf life of 2 years and come in a pack of 10 tubes.
Buy the Drager Accuro Gas Detection Pump by clicking here. This is required for the use of short-term gas detection tube.
- Obtain readings from hard to reach places with the tubes, pump and accessories
- Carry out measurements on the spot
- 10 seconds to 15 minutes is the potential time frame for readings to be taken and is dependent on the type of tube used
- Pre-entry checks and confined space entry are two applications which can use tubes
- Additional applications may include variations in concentration levels and also contamination of breathing areas
|Standard Measuring Range:||0.1 to 1.3 vol. % propane
0.1 to 1.3 vol. % butane
0.1 to 1.3 vol. % mixture (mix 1:1)
|Number of Strokes n:||1|
|Time for Measurement:||approx. 3 min|
|Standard Deviation:||± 15 %|
|Color Change:||orange --> brown green|
|Ambient Operating Conditions|
|Temperature:||0 to 40 °C|
|Absolute Humidity:||1 to 40 H2O / L|
|C3H8 / C4H10 + Cr6+ --> Cr3+ +div. oxidation products|
|The information regarding cross sensitivity only applies for measurements with a maximum of 1 stroke. Hydrocarbons, hydrocarbons with olefin double bonds are indicated with different discoloration and sensitivity. No influence on the display of 0.1 vol. % propane/butane at:
< 99.9 vol. % methane
< 5 vol. % ethane
< 1 vol. % carbon monoxide
< 500 ppm acetylene, ethylene
|A maximum of 15 strokes within 1 hour can be performed for
leakage measurements (qualitative measurements).