Drager Detection Tubes - Ozone 0.05/b (Pack of 10)
These cost-effective, short-term gas detection tubes from Drager Safety are for measuring levels of Ozone gas (0.05/b). They have a measurement range of 0.05 to 1.4 ppm and have a shelf life of 2 years.
One pack contains 10 tubes.
Buy the Drager Accuro Gas Detection Pump by clicking here. This is required for the use of short-term gas detection tube.
- Obtain readings from hard to reach places with the tubes, pump and accessories
- Carry out measurements on the spot
- 10 seconds to 15 minutes is the potential time frame for readings to be taken and is dependent on the type of tube used
- Pre-entry checks and confined space entry are two applications which can use tubes
- Additional applications may include variations in concentration levels and also contamination of breathing areas
|Standard Measuring Range:||0.05 to 0.7 ppm|
|Number of Strokes n:||10|
|Time for Measurement:||approx. 3 min|
|Standard Deviation:||± 10 to 15 %|
|Color Change:||pale blue --> white|
|Ambient Operating Conditions|
|Temperature:||0 to 40 °C|
|Absolute Humidity:||2 to 30 mg H2O / L|
|O3 + indigo --> isatine|
|No interference by:
1 ppm sulfur dioxide
1 ppm chlorine
1 ppm nitrogen dioxide
Higher concentrations of chlorine and nitrogen dioxide discolor the indicating layer a diffuse white to pale grey.
|Using n = 5, multiply the reading by 2; the measuring range will be 0.1 to 1.4 ppm. Using n = 100, divide the reading by 10; the range of measurement is 0.005 to 0.07 ppm.|