Drager Detection Tubes - Phosgene 0.02/a (Pack of 10)
These short-term detection tubes are for measuring Phosgene gas (0.02/a). They have a measurement range of 0.5 to 4.5 ppm and come in a pack of 10 tubes.
They have a shelf life 2 years and can detect a range of substances including 4-Chlorobutrylchloride.
The Accuro Gas Detection Pump from Draeger Safety is required to use short-term gas detection tubes. View more information on this product by clicking here.
- Obtain readings from hard to reach places with the tubes, pump and accessories
- Carry out measurements on the spot
- 10 seconds to 15 minutes is the potential time frame for readings to be taken and is dependent on the type of tube used
- Pre-entry checks and confined space entry are two applications which can use tubes
- Additional applications may include variations in concentration levels and also contamination of breathing areas
|Standard Measuring Range:||0.02 to 1 ppm / 0.02 to 0.6 ppm|
|Number of Strokes n:||20 / 40|
|Time for Measurement:||approx. 6 min / approx. 12 min|
|Standard Deviation:||± 10 to 15 %|
|Color Change:||white --> red|
|Ambient Operating Conditions|
|Temperature:||0 to 40 °C|
|Absolute Humidity:||3 to 15 mg H2O / L|
|COCI2 + aromatic amine --> red reaction product|
|Chlorine and hydrochloric acid lead to plus errors and, at higher concentrations, to bleaching of the indicating layer. Concentrations of phosgene above 30 ppm will also lead to bleaching of the indicating layer..|
|High concentrations of phosgene will be not indicated!|