Drager Pac 3500 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Personal Gas Monitor
Please note: this product is now obsolete. It has been replaced by the Drager Pac 6000 disposable gas detector.
The Drager Pac 3500 portable gas detector is ideal for industrial safety requirements and personal monitoring applications.
This robust gas monitor can provide accurate measurements of carbon monoxide and can allow gas concentrations, measurement units, remaining life and operating times to be seen at a glance.
- Draeger Pac 3500 features a 2 year lifetime
- Impact-resistant housing with protective rubber coating, resilient to corrosive chemicals
- Adjustable crocodile clips allows monitor to be fastened to clothing
- Large, language-free LCD display
- Adjustable alarm threshold levels
- Ability to store up to 60 events with date times, gas and battery alarms, error codes, configuration changes, fresh air calibrations and bump tests
- Connecting cable allows info to be downloaded to PC
- Can be tested using the Draeger Bump Test Station
- Test results can be automatically stored in event logger and printed on an optional mobile printer.
- Gas inlets featured at top and front of device
- Adjustable bump and calibration intervals
- 2 years operation without calibration
|Range (ppm)||0 to 500 ppm|
|Resolution (ppm)||1 ppm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 inch|
|Weight||120g; 3.8 oz|
8 hours of use per day, 1 minute alarms per day (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|