Drager - Pac 3500 Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. It has been replaced by the Drager Pac 6000 disposable gas detector.
The Drager Pac 3500 gas detector is an accurate and easy-to-use monitor which will provide quick detection of hydrogen sulphide for industrial personal monitoring applications.
This portable gas monitor from Draeger is robust and meets industrial safety requirements. It also allows gas concentration, measurement units, remaining life and operating times to be seen at a glance.
- Operational lifetime of 2 years
- Impact-resistant housing with protective rubber coating, impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Easily fastened to clothing using the adjustable crocodile clip
- Language-free LCD display
- Adjustable alarm threshold levels
- Store up to 60 events with date times, gas and battery alarms, error codes, configuration changes, fresh air calibrations and bump tests
- Download to PC via a connecting cradle
- Pac 3500 can be tested using the Drager Bump Test Station
- Automatically store test results in event logger and printed on an optional mobile printer.
- Gas inlets featured at top and front of device
- Adjustable bump and calibration intervals
- 2 years operation without calibration
|Range (ppm)||0 to 100 ppm|
|Resolution (ppm)||0.1 ppm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 inch|
|Weight||120g; 3.8 oz|
8 hours of use per day, 1 minute alarms per day (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|