Drager - Pac 5500 Oxygen (O2) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 6500 as the replacement monitor.
Drager’s Pac 5500 portable gas detector is ideal for monitoring oxygen and for industrial users with handheld applications.
The O2 monitor is designed for a long-term detection with an expected lifespan of 5 to 8 years. It’s able to withstand even the toughest environments.
Readability can be improved in darker environments with the back-lit screen meaning information such as gas measurements and concentrations can be seen at a glance.
The Pac 5500 oxygen detector has the ability to show adjustable bump test and calibration intervals to suit different applications.
- Easy operation with one hand
- Impact-resistant rubber housing is impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Easy to replace battery and sensor in-field without additional equipment
- Replaceable dust and water filter
- Clear LCD screen
- Quick identification of instrument type with colour-coded gas labels
- Various alarm options including a ‘life-signal’ option which can be activated/disable to suit specific industry requirements
- Data-logger can store up to 60 events including bump tests, error modes, and configuration changes
- Warning is displayed when bump test/calibration is required.
- Gas inlets featured at top and front of the device
- Possible to set calibration interval to 2 years; no lifetime limitation
- Adjustable bump test and calibration intervals
|Range (ppm)||0 – 25 Vol.-%|
|Resolution (ppm)||0.1 Vol.-%|
|Response TIme||10 secs|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 inch|
|Weight||120g; 3.8 oz|
8 hours of use per day, 1 minute alarms per day (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|