Drager - Pac 7000 Ammonia (NH3) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 6500 as an alternative product.
The Drager Pac 7000 ammonia gas detector is a small, portable monitor which is can be used to work safely in industrial settings.
Note: Previously ordered using part number 8318979, which has been with 3363771.
The instrument has the ability to detect harmful concentrations of ammonia NH3 gas and is designed for long-term operation. The Pac 7000 is reliable and provides fast and accurate readings for personal monitoring applications.
Automated bump tests can be easily done using the Draeger Bump Test Station. These tests can be configured to match specific safety regulations. If tests are not carried out the gas monitor has an automatic shut-off function which activates after a set period of time.
- Protective rubber coating - impact-resistant
- Optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Attach monitor to clothing using adjustable crocodile clip
- Battery and sensor can be easily replaced on-site without additional equipment
- Replaceable water and dust filter
- Immediate display of gas hazards on a clear, LCD screen
- Adjustable data logger records all concentrations and events with respective dates and times (120 hours @ 1 data set per minute)
- Download data via Drager Pac Vision, Drager CC-Vision software or Drager GasVision software
- Integrated menu for calibration options
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
|Range (ppm)||0 to 300 ppm|
|Resolution (ppm)||1 ppm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in.|
|Weight||120 g; 3.8 oz.|
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|