Drager - Pac 7000 Chlorine (CL2) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 6500 as an alternative product.
The Draeger Pac 7000 is ideal for use in industrial settings and is a highly reliable portable gas detector which monitors harmful concentrations of chlorine (Cl2).
This small, personal monitor is capable of providing accurate and fast results on its easy-to-read display.
The detector is designed for use in long-term operations and has the ability to simplify bump testing by automating the process. This is possible when used in conjunction with the Drager Bump Test Station.
The bump tests on the Pac 7000 Cl2 gas detector can be configured to meet specific safety regulations. It also features an automatic shut-off function which means if function tests have not been carried out after a set period of time then the instrument automatically shuts down.
- Protective rubber coating – impact-resistance and impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Adjustable crocodile clips allows monitor to be fastened to clothing
- Battery and sensor are easily replaceable on-site without any additional equipment.
- Replaceable water and dust filter
- Immediate display of gas hazards
- Adjustable data logger with downloadable data via Drager Pac Vision, Drager CC-Vision software or Drager GasVision software
- Calibration options featured in integrated menu
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
|Range (ppm)||0 to 20 ppm|
|Resolution (ppm)||0.05 ppm|
|Response Time||30 secs|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in.|
|Weight||120 g; 3.8 oz.|
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|