Drager - Pac 7000 Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 8000 as an alternative product.
The Pac 7000 from Draeger is a small, portable gas detector which can detect harmful concentrations of hydrogen cyanide. It is an ideal monitor for industrial settings.
Whilst providing fast and accurate readings of HCN the Pac 7000 is also a highly reliable, personal gas monitor.
It is designed for long-term operation and can make bump testing easier by automating the process (when used in conjunction with the Drager Bump Test Station).
Bump tests are configurable and can be matched to specific safety regulations. The Pac 7000 also has an automatic shut-off function if, after a set period of time, function tests have not been carried out.
- Impact-resistant, protective rubber coating – impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Offers optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Fasten to clothing using adjustable crocodile clips
- Easy to replace battery and sensor on-site without any additional equipment
- Water and dust filter is replaceable
- Immediate display of gas hazards
- Adjustable data logger records all concentrations and events with respective dates and times (120 hours @ 1 data set per minute)
- Data can be downloaded via Drager Pac Vision, Drager CC-Vision software or Drager GasVision software
- Calibration options can be viewed in integrated menu
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
|Range (ppm)||0 to 50 ppm|
|Resolution (ppm)||0.1 ppm|
|Response Time||15 secs|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in.|
|Weight||120 g; 3.8 oz.|
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|