- Description / Features / Spec
Drager - Pac 7000 Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 8000 as an alternative product.
The Pac 7000 from Draeger is a small, portable gas detector which can detect harmful concentrations of hydrogen cyanide. It is an ideal monitor for industrial settings.
Whilst providing fast and accurate readings of HCN the Pac 7000 is also a highly reliable, personal gas monitor.
It is designed for long-term operation and can make bump testing easier by automating the process (when used in conjunction with the Drager Bump Test Station).
Bump tests are configurable and can be matched to specific safety regulations. The Pac 7000 also has an automatic shut-off function if, after a set period of time, function tests have not been carried out.
- Impact-resistant, protective rubber coating – impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Offers optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Fasten to clothing using adjustable crocodile clips
- Easy to replace battery and sensor on-site without any additional equipment
- Water and dust filter is replaceable
- Immediate display of gas hazards
- Adjustable data logger records all concentrations and events with respective dates and times (120 hours @ 1 data set per minute)
- Data can be downloaded via Drager Pac Vision, Drager CC-Vision software or Drager GasVision software
- Calibration options can be viewed in integrated menu
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
Range (ppm) 0 to 50 ppm Resolution (ppm) 0.1 ppm Response Time 15 secs Dimensions (W x H x D) 84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in. Weight 120 g; 3.8 oz.
- Temperature: -20 – 50 °C; -4 – 122 °F
- Pressure: 700 – 1300 hPa
- Humidity: 10 – 90 % r. h.
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
IP Rating IP 65 – projection of water
- Two-tone-alarm typical > 90 dB at a distance of 30 cm
- Two alarm lights located at corners of monitor for 360° visibility
- Adjustable TWA and STEL alarms
- Low battery and error warning
- CE-Sign (89/336/EEC, 94/9/EC)
- ATEX II 1 G EEx ia IIC, T4; I M 1 EEx ia I, T 4
- UL Class I, II, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp. Code T4
- cUL Class I, II, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp. Code T4
- IECEx EEx ia IIC, T4
- Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC
- Measurement Performance Certificate (acc. to ATEX) EN 45544 (CO, H2S), EN 50104 (02), EN 50271
- Pac 7000 Detector with Drager XXS Sensor as specified
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Crocodile clip (installed)
- High capacity Lithium battery installed
0 Customer Review(s)
Take advantage of our web-exclusive free UK mainland* delivery offer on orders over £75 ex VAT. See all costs for delivery below and visit our main delivery page for more information on timescales as some restrictions may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery Options
UK Mainland Standard Delivery on orders under £75 ex VAT - £5.95 ex VAT*
UK Mainland Express Delivery - £21.50 ex VAT (timescales vary – please see delivery page)
Highlands Delivery - £25.00 ex VAT
Channel Island Delivery - £40 ex VAT
Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland - £25 ex VAT
Saturday Delivery Options – Please contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more info
Standard delivery timescales are normally 3-5 working days, depending on stock availability. Express delivery is normally 1-3 working days, depending on stock availability. Although we carry an extensive stock, there may be some items that are unavailable due to quantities or otherwise. In this case we will inform you of the status of your order and whether or not it can be fulfilled within our standard delivery timeframe. *Mainland UK delivery excludes Northern Ireland, other charges apply.
Please visit our main delivery page for more terms and conditions or contact our Sales Team on 0141 771 7749 or [email protected] for more information.
International Delivery Options
Delivery costs vary between countries. Please visit our main delivery page for more information.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
Should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to [email protected] or contact us on 0844 550 0001. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning the day after you take delivery of your order.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
Alternatively we will collect the goods from you which will incur a charge no greater than the actual cost of arranging the collection and shipping. In this case you must make the goods available for collection. We will contact you to make further arrangements.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Upon receipt of returned items in satisfactory condition we will arrange a full credit by the same method used to pay for the goods originally. Any credit due will be processed within a maximum of thirty days.
Note: If you wish to return goods for refund or exchange after 14 days, a re-stocking fee of 20% of the full order total will apply.
If upon receipt of goods you find them to be faulty, damaged or if you have been incorrectly supplied an item, you should notify us within 24 hours by contacting 0844 500 0001 or [email protected] and quoting your order number and contact details.
Frontline Safety will arrange uplift of any damaged or wrongly received goods and if on inspection of goods we also find them to be damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, we will offer replacement goods or provide a full refund.
We recommend you inspect all goods prior to signing for and accepting delivery. If there is any visible damage to the outer packaging, ensure goods are sign for as damaged. In instances where it isn’t possible to sign for goods as damaged, these should be signed for as unexamined.
Note: If your goods happen to develop a fault out with the standard returns period but within supplied warranty period or if you require any additional assistance, please contact us on 0844 550 0001 or email [email protected]
All postage, handling, customs and duty charges for all returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a fully traceable, insured service as goods are your responsibility while in transit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
exc VAT £30.00 inc VAT £36.00