Drager Particle Filter, EN 143:2000,990 P2 R, pack of 5
The Drager Particle Filter 990 P2 R is part of a range of quality filters with Dräger specific connection Rd91 (91mm diameter). The filter can be used with Drager half masks X-plore 4390 and 4790 (via adapter 40/90 also for all masks with connection as per EN 148-1) as well as the Half Mask Combitox.
There is a high level of user safety available with the Drager specific cylinders which includes an aluminium housing to ensure reliable recognition of possible filter damage. The filters are also individually packaged for optimimum protection.
This particular filter protects against particles and is also reusable which allows protection for more than one work shift.
Note: Priced per pack, one pack contains 5 pieces.
Wide range of applications
- extensive range of filter types for all major areas of application
- filter can be used with Drager half masks X-plore 4390 and 4790 (via adapter 40/90 also for all masks with connection as per EN 148-1)
High level of user safety
- comprehensive filter selection assistance programme in the Dräger VOICE Hazardous Substances Database on the Internet (www.draeger.com/voice)
- CE approved (EN 141:2000 re. EN 14387, EN 143:2000, EN 371) and SAI Global-approved (Australia)
- detailed information documents
- filter with aluminium housing to ensure reliable recognition of possible filter damage
- over 70 years of experience in filter technology
- individually packaged for optimum protection of the unused filter
- resealable for longer use
- shelf life (from date of production): 6 years for gas and combination filters, 12 years for particle filters