Drager X-plore 1320 - Disposable Facemask - FFP2-V (Pack of 10)
The X-plore 1320 FFP2 is a specially designed disposable face mask from Drager Safety. It’s ideal for applications including sanding and woodcutting of hardwood and softwood and also painting with water-soluble paints. The masks come in a universal size and come in a pack of 10 individually packed pieces.
This particular mask also comes with a CoolMAX Exhalation Valve which is designed to guide any hot, exhaled air out from the mask. This helps the user stay cool and enjoy a high level of breathing comfort.
Another feature of the X-plore 1320 which is designed for comfort is the VarioFLEX head harness with EasyStop function. The head harness is made from a robust, tear-proof textile strap. The harness can be easily put on and taken off and can be done so without any hair entanglement.
The EasyStop feature also means the disposable mask can be adjusted to fit various head sizes.
- CoolSAFE filter material produces a high filter performance and low breathing resistance
- Effective nose seal absorbs sweat and ensures a tight seal around the face
- Stable, reinforced mask body offers dimensional stability for long periods of time
- Communication is still possible whilst wearing the mask
- Inner layer is hypoallergenic and is easy on the skin
All versions meet the conditions of the EU guideline 89/686/EWG and are permitted as particle filtering half masks in accordance to the increased requirements of the revision of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 (test of filter performance for aerosol exposure with 120 mg paraffin oil). Australian Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 certified (SAI Global)