Drager X-plore 1320 (Odour) - FFP2-V (Pack of 10)
This particular X-plore 1320 FFP2 disposable face mask from Drager Safety is equipped with many different features to enhance the comfort of the wearer. It includes a nuisance odour layer and a CoolMAX exhalation valve and comes in a pack of 10 pieces.
The nuisance odour feature works through an activated carbon layer. This layer filters out any nuisance odours and unpleasant smells and makes it much easier for the user to breathe. This is particularly effective is industries such as recycling and waste separation.
The other additional feature on the X-plore 1320 mask is the CoolMAX exhalation valve. This is placed on the disposable mask to strategically remove any exhaled hot air and allow the wearer to stay cool. It prevents heat build-up can effectively keep the wearer comfortable during use.
- Effective nose and face seal means risk of leakage is low and the fit to the face is tight
- Combination of high filter performance and low breathing resistance due to the CoolSAFE filter material used
- Reinforced mask body means mask has dimensional stability during use and can be used over long periods of time
- Easy communication even when wearing the mask
- Hypoallergenic inner mask layer is friendly to the skin
All versions meet the conditions of the EU guideline 89/686/EWG and are permitted as particle filtering half masks in accordance to the increased requirements of the revision of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 (test of filter performance for aerosol exposure with 120 mg paraffin oil). Australian Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 certified (SAI Global)