Drager X-plore 1330 - Disposable Facemask - FFP3-V (Pack of 5) - Size S/M
The Drager X-plore 1330 offers the highest filtration class available from Drager Safety – FFP3. This is suitable for applications such as wood staining, paint removal and sanding or grinding of stainless steel.
This particular mask comes in a pack of 5 pieces and comes in a size small/medium. It has an exhalation valve called CoolMAX which releases heat build-up from underneath the face piece. This keeps the mask and the wearer cool and creates a dry atmosphere.
Other features of the X-plore 1330 include a specially formed mask body with an ergonomic design. The shape of the mask offers a comfortable and secure fit to the face. The FFP3 masks in particular have an all-around comfort seal which helps to provide an effective seal and fit around the nose and face.
- Individually packaged in their own plastic bag
- VarioFLEX head harness has a four-point adjustment, elastic textile straps and an EasyStop feature which allows the head harness to be easily adjusted
- CoolSAFE filter material allows high filter performance and low breathing resistance
- Communication still possible even when wearing the mask
- Hypoallergenic inner mask layer is good to the skin
All versions meet the conditions of the EU guideline 89/686/EWG and are permitted as particle filtering half masks in accordance to the increased requirements of the revision of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 (test of filter performance for aerosol exposure with 120 mg paraffin oil). Australian Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 certified (SAI Global)
Successfully passed the dolomite dust test against clogging
The mask can only be used for a maximum of one work shift