Sequential Gas Sampling System 1 - 20 Way
The Frontline 306 system is designed to monitor gas levels from a number of sample-points, targeted at situations where the positioning of conventional gas sensors may not be practical.
The system is designed to monitor gas levels from a number of sample-points, targeted at situations where the positioning of conventional gas sensors may not be practical.
This may be due to equipment security, cable routing, access for detector head installation/maintenance, harsh environment or a cost effective means of monitoring designated hazardous areas, typically - tunnels, marine applications, underground/high level voids, process control, landfill, multi storey car parks, brewing, horticulture, superstore multi refridgeration units.
Gas samples are sequentially extracted for a timed period by a central control unit via fixed sample lines. A high rate sample is taken by the main pump during which a reduced rate sample is passed across the sensor device. The central unit provides gas level readouts with two alarm trip points per line, providing a range of signal outputs for annunciator and control functions.
- Selectable sample line sequence
- Display of each sample line location
- Easily installed and maintained
- Full indication of all operations
- Event logging / Modbus / RS232 / RS485
- Line blockage and pump fail monitoring
- Variable sample time for optimum cycle time
- High integrity, comprehensive self check fault monitoring
- Centralised one man calibration offers minimum running costs
A split system operation is also optional.
2 - standard
- Combustible gas - lel % vol
- Toxic gas – ppm % vol
- Oxygen – % vol
- Refrigerant – ppm
- System healthy
- Main power
- Standby power
- High gas alarm
- Low gas alarm
- System, flow, sensor fail
- Comms fail
4 line alpha/numeric indicates all functions and status in text. Sample line locations (user settable)
8 panel mounted push buttons – main panel and remote panel:- Reset, Scroll, Hold, Dim, enter, Down, up, Select, PC – event log / data log, data to and from system controls
- Global Low S.P.C.O.
- Global High S.P.C.O.
- Global Fault S.P.C.O.
- Flow Fail S.P.C.O.
- Power Fail S.P.C.O.
- Cabinet Sensor S.P.C.O.
- 32 programmable relays Additional 32 optional
- RS232– Data Stream
- Modbus 2 x RS485
- Can bus – internal
- Audible alarm all alarm conditions
- LED/display dimming
- User/Eng password
- LCD backlight
- Event logging
- Sample line size 8mm OD 6mmID
- Nylon, PTFE, Copper, Stainless Steel. max length 100m specials 100m+
- Sample vent x 2-10mm
- Tubing entry enclosure base, side option
- Response time 15 to 45 seconds
- Colour - powder coat ash grey BSA01
- Wall mount
- Size 400mm H x 450mm W x 200mm D
- Weight 20kg
- IP 63
- EN60945: 2002 Maritime general requirements
- EN61010: 2001 electrical Safety - LVD
- Technical Drawings