- Description / Features / Spec
Combi has been designed to operate in the full range of environments from commercial premises through to heavy industrial applications which may require hazardous area sensing. Typical monitor locations are - public buildings, car parks, tunnels, breweries, boiler plant rooms, water treatment works, H&V control, manufacturing, process plants, horticulture, hotels, offices.
Each gas sensor continuously monitors the atmosphere, reporting any hazardous conditions to the control unit, for display by the alpha numeric screen indicating the reporting sensor, gas type, concentration and alarm status. Alarm levels that are exceeded will automatically activate a variety of signal outputs including analogue/digital data and user selectable relays.
- 1 to 64 addressable sensors
- 1-16 direct 4~20mA sensors - 2/3 wire
- Can support a mix of both sensor types simultaneously
- Single 4 core sensor network (addressable)
- Parameter set up via pc or front panel
- On screen text description of sensor locations
- 1-64 addressable – Can bus – and/or 16 direct 4~20mA
- Combi Plus - 128 addressable
- Combustible Gas - L.E.L., % vol
- Toxic Gas - ppm, % vol
- Oxygen - % vol Depletion/Enrichment
- Refrigerant - ppm
- Any 4 ~ 20mA transmitter
Indicators - control unit concentration
- Dot matrix LCD 4 line 40 character - indicating sensor location, gas type, (rising or falling alarms), alarm status, system fault, sensor line fault, sensor fault, inhibit, real time clock, event memory
- Red LED - global alarm, Amber LED - global fault, Amber LED-inhibit
- 8 user selectable zone/voting – with NE/ND option and delay to de-energise
- Relay contacts - 2 D.P.C.O / 6 S.P.C.O. rated @ 5A-230v AC
- Factory set - 1 common low alarm D.P.C.O
- 1 common high alarm D.P.C.O
- 1 common overange S.P.C.O
- 1 common fault alarm S.P.C.O
- 4 user selectable S.P.C.O
- General alarm relay - resetable S.P.C.O. - for sounders etc.
- Optional - 64 relays - first 16 programmable with pattern/event with NE/ND options and delay to de-energise
- Optional - remote addressable 4 way relay unit
- 2 channel 4~20mA - assignable to any sensor
- RS232 data log - event log
- Modbus - RS485 x2
- Combi Soft - full data logging and management tool - option.
- Alarm/Fault - permanent mute option
- 230/115v AC or 24v DC
- Control unit 7.5w quiescent 17w full alarm
- Sensor - 2.5w
- Internal power supply, - 20 sensors max, - 21+ sensors - PS10 Power Pack required
Sensor Cable - Addressable Direct
Main network - 4 core (2 power - 2 comms) 1.5mm2 screened max length 1km 2/3 core
- Enclosure cable entry - bottom, rear, top
- Remote reset/mute
- Front panel button – key lock
- Repeater panel
- 16 way 4~20mA catalytic converter panel
- LED indication – Comms fail, Modbus fail, MPU fail
- Password protection - user mode/engineers mode
- LCD and LED dimming
- Control unit - IP52
- Operating temperature -10 + 50˚C
- 315W x 265H x 95D - Combi panel
- 315W x 265H x 95D - Auxiliary power pack
0 Customer Review(s)
Take advantage of our web-exclusive free UK mainland* delivery offer on orders over £75 ex VAT. See all costs for delivery below and visit our main delivery page for more information on timescales as some restrictions may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery Options
UK Mainland Standard Delivery on orders under £75 ex VAT - £5.95 ex VAT*
UK Mainland Express Delivery - £21.50 ex VAT (timescales vary – please see delivery page)
Highlands Delivery - £25.00 ex VAT
Channel Island Delivery - £40 ex VAT
Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland - £25 ex VAT
Saturday Delivery Options – Please contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more info
Standard delivery timescales are normally 3-5 working days, depending on stock availability. Express delivery is normally 1-3 working days, depending on stock availability. Although we carry an extensive stock, there may be some items that are unavailable due to quantities or otherwise. In this case we will inform you of the status of your order and whether or not it can be fulfilled within our standard delivery timeframe. *Mainland UK delivery excludes Northern Ireland, other charges apply.
Please visit our main delivery page for more terms and conditions or contact our Sales Team on 0141 771 7749 or [email protected] for more information.
International Delivery Options
Delivery costs vary between countries. Please visit our main delivery page for more information.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
Should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to [email protected] or contact us on 0844 550 0001. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning the day after you take delivery of your order.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
Alternatively we will collect the goods from you which will incur a charge no greater than the actual cost of arranging the collection and shipping. In this case you must make the goods available for collection. We will contact you to make further arrangements.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Upon receipt of returned items in satisfactory condition we will arrange a full credit by the same method used to pay for the goods originally. Any credit due will be processed within a maximum of thirty days.
Note: If you wish to return goods for refund or exchange after 14 days, a re-stocking fee of 20% of the full order total will apply.
If upon receipt of goods you find them to be faulty, damaged or if you have been incorrectly supplied an item, you should notify us within 24 hours by contacting 0844 500 0001 or [email protected] and quoting your order number and contact details.
Frontline Safety will arrange uplift of any damaged or wrongly received goods and if on inspection of goods we also find them to be damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, we will offer replacement goods or provide a full refund.
We recommend you inspect all goods prior to signing for and accepting delivery. If there is any visible damage to the outer packaging, ensure goods are sign for as damaged. In instances where it isn’t possible to sign for goods as damaged, these should be signed for as unexamined.
Note: If your goods happen to develop a fault out with the standard returns period but within supplied warranty period or if you require any additional assistance, please contact us on 0844 550 0001 or email [email protected]
All postage, handling, customs and duty charges for all returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a fully traceable, insured service as goods are your responsibility while in transit.