MSA ALTAIR 4X Gas Detector (GLOW) LEL/O2/CO/H2S
Please note that the MSA Altair 4X has now been phased out. Replacement parts will still be available until further notice. Please see the MSA ALTAIR 4XR as a replacement device (P/n 10178573).
The Altair 4X from MSA is a multi gas detector capable of monitoring combustible gases, oxygen, carbon monoxide and also hydrogen sulphide.
This particular model features a glow in the dark casing and is ideal for applications including oil, gas, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, confined space, fire service and municipal works and also mining.
Exclusive safety features such as MotionAlert and InstantAlert are ideal for confined space applications. MotionAlert will activate when you become disabled and motionless, alerting others to your location whereas the InstantAlert is a button which can be pressed to manually alert others to a hazardous situation.
- Tough, rugged polycarbonate housing – passed a 20ft drop test
- Large, glove-friendly buttons
- High-contract LCD backlit display
- Adjustable datalogging capability – 50 hours minimum
- Event log – standard 500 events
- Easy bump-check mode with 24-hour checkmark indicator
- Compatible with Galaxy Test System
|Dimensions||4.4” x 3.0” x 1.31”|
|Charging Time||<4 hours|
|Operating Period||-20°C to +50°C; -40°C to +60°C – Short Period Operation|
|Humidity||15 – 90 % RH non-condensing|
|Sensor Lifetime||Typical life of more than four years|
|Standard Warranty||3 years (Option to extend by 1 year)|