MSA ALTAIR 4X Gas Detector LEL/O2/CO/H2S
Please note that the MSA Altair 4X has now been phased out. Replacement parts will still be available until further notice. Please see the MSA ALTAIR 4XR as a replacement device (P/n 10178573).
The Altair 4X from MSA is one our most popular multi gas detectors for standard gases: combustible LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide. It’s ideal for applications including oil, gas, and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, confined space, fire service, municipal works and also mining.
The sensors used in this gas monitor are advanced and provide fast and accurate results.
The Altair 4x has exclusive safety features which are ideal for confined space applications. The MotionAlert will activate when you become disabled and motionless and will alert others to your location. The InstantAlert is a button which can be pressed to manually alert others to a hazardous situation.
- Housing is tough, rugged and made of polycarbonate – tested to pass a 20ft drop test
- Large, glove-friendly buttons
- High-contract LCD backlit display
- Adjustable datalogging capability – 50 hours minimum
- Event log – standard 500 events
- Easy bump-check mode with 24-hour checkmark indicator
- Compatible with Galaxy Test System
|Dimensions||4.4” x 3.0” x 1.31”|
|Charging Time||<4 hours|
|Operating Period||-20°C to +50°C; -40°C to +60°C – Short Period Operation|
|Humidity||15 – 90 % RH non-condensing|
|Sensor Lifetime||Typical life of more than four years|
|Standard Warranty||3 years (Option to extend by 1 year)|