MSA ALTAIR 5X Gas Detctor (Mono with Phosphorescent Case) - LEL / O2 / Cl2 / CO2
Please Note: This image is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may differ.
The Altair 5X is a multi gas detector with the ability to measure up to six gases. It’s ideal for hazardous situations.
This particular monitor holds the following sensors: combustible gases (LEL), oxygen (O2), chlorine (Cl2), and carbon dioxide (CO2). It also has a high-contrast monochrome display and glow in the dark phosphorescent casing.
It’s possible to configure the Altair 5X with a 0-5% Vol CH4 sensor as an alternative to the standard 0-100% LEL. Please ask for details.
It features two safety functions which are ideal for confined space applications. MotionAlert activates when a user becomes disabled or motionless and shows others where the user is situated. InstantAlert allows you to manually alert others to a hazardous situation.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing – tested to survive a 10 ft drop
- Integral pump provides gas flow without external accessories
- Large, glove-friendly buttons
- Fully compatible with MSA Galaxy GX2 and MSA Link Pro
- Multiple languages available
- Adjustable back-lit display
- Adjustable datalogging (200 hrs minimum)
- Event log records 1000 events as standard
|Dimensions||6.69” x 3.49” x 1.79”|
|Weight||1 lb (without IR sensor)|
|Battery||Rechargeable li-ion or AA alkaline|
|Run Time||20 hours @ room temperature|
|Charging Time||<6 hours|
|Operating Period||-20°C to +50°C; -40°C to +50°C – Short Period Operation|
|Humidity||15 – 90 % RH non-condensing|