MSA ALTAIR 5X - Mono - LEL Pen (O2 / CO / H2S / NH3)
Please note: this product is now obsolete.
The Altair 5X from MSA is a multi gas detector which is able to monitor combustible gases (LEL – calibrated to pentane), oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and also ammonia (NH3). It’s ideal for hazardous situations.
This particular monitor has a monochrome display.
It’s possible to configure the Altair 5X with a 0-5% Vol CH4 sensor as an alternative to the standard 0-100% LEL. Please ask for details.
Exclusive features of the Altair 5X make the instrument ideal for confined space applications. MotionAlert activates when a user becomes disabled or motionless and shows others where the user is situated. InstantAlert allows you to manually alert others to a hazardous situation.
- Polycarbonate robust housing – tested to survive a 10 ft drop
- No external accessories needed for the pump function as it is integrated
- Glove-friendly buttons
- Fully compatible with MSA Galaxy GX2 and MSA Link Pro
- 18 languages available
- Adjustable back-lit display and datalogging function (200 hrs minimum)
- Event log records 1000 events as standard
|Dimensions||6.69” x 3.49” x 1.79”|
|Weight||1 lb (without IR sensor)|
|Battery||Rechargeable li-ion or AA alkaline|
|Run Time||20 hours @ room temperature|
|Charging Time||<6 hours|
|Operating Period||-20°C to +50°C; -40°C to +50°C – Short Period Operation|
|Humidity||15 – 90 % RH non-condensing|