MultiRAE Pro Pumped (PGM-6248)Li-ion Non-Wireless Gas Detector, 10.6 ppb eV PID/LEL/Cl2/NH3/O2
The MultiRAE Pro from RAE Systems is a highly versatile multi gas detector and is ideal for applications including civil defence, environmental, homeland security, HazMat response, military (CBRN detection, EOD) and also semiconductor manufacturing.
The detector has an all-in-one continuous monitoring capability which simultaneously measures up to 6 gases. This particular model is a pumped version and features the following sensors: photoionization (PID), combustible gases (LEL), Chlorine (Cl2), Ammonia (NH3) and also Oxygen (O2).
The MultiRAE Pro is also compatible with the AutoRAE 2 and can carry out full automatic bump testing and calibration.
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data and can easily be swapped in field
- Large graphical LCD display
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Easy maintainable unit
- Sensors, pump and plug-and-play battery are all replaceable
- Continuous datalogging capability – 6 months for 5 sensors at 1-min intervals, 24/7)
- Multiple languages available
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.6" H x 3.8" W x 2.6" D (193 x 96.5 x 66 mm)|
|Weight||31 oz. (880 g)|
|Sampling||Built-In Pump with average flow rate: 250 cc/min - auto shutoff in low-flow conditions|
|Operating Temperature||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Humidity||0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|IP Rating||IP-65 (IP-67 when off)|
|Hazardous Location Approvals||
|CE Compliance (European Conformity)||