QRAE II (PGM-2400) Diffusion, LEL ATEX / O2 / H2S / CO Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete, but servicing is still available. This has been replaced by the BW GasAlertMicroClip XL, available on the Frontline Safety website.
The QRAE II is a compact, multi gas detector from RAE Systems and is ideal for applications where confined space entry and general safety and compliance are required. This may include industries such as emergency response, environmental, fire service, industrial safety and also oil and gas.
This model in particular is a diffusion type detector and can safely monitor oxygen depletion, hydrogen sulphide (H2S), combustibles and also carbon monoxide (CO).
- Pump, sensors, filter and battery compartment are easily accessible
- Robust, rugged housing with concussion-proof design
- Simple to operate with two-button user interface
- Multi-language support
- One-button calibration
- Large graphical display, LED backlit and can be flipped 180°
- Instant readings from four sensors plus high and low values for all gases
- Datalogging capability – standard 12 days at 1 min intervals
|Dimensions||5" L x 2.8" W x 1.5" H (12.5cm x 7.2cm x 3.8cm)|
|Weight||9 oz (250 g)|
|Battery||Interchangeable Lithium-Ion or alkaline battery packs|
|Operating Period||Up to 14 hours continuous operation with Lithium-ion battery, up to 10 hours with alkaline battery (typical, without alarm)|
|Temperature||-4° to 113° F (-20° to 50°C) for T4 temperature codes|
|Calibration||Two-point calibration for zero and span (manual, or automatic with the AutoRAE Lite)|
|Humidity||0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Warranty||Full 2-year warranty, including all sensors|