ToxiRAE 3 (PGM-1700) Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the BW Clip - H2S for an alternative product.
The ToxiRAE 3 H2S is a single gas monitor from RAE Systems and can be used in applications including emergency response, environmental work, fire services, industrial safety and the oil and gas industry.
You can be confident that this gas detector will detect harmful concentrations of Hydrogen Sulphide with the high-performance, 3 electrode, and pinless micro sensor. This sensor has a very fast response time which ensures worker safety and better protection.
The ToxiRAE 3 is compatible with the AutoRAE Lite bump test and calibration station which also boasts fast results and allows the monitors to be put back to work quickly.
Calibration and bump test reminders are user-configurable and any data downloads and monitor configuration can be done via the AutoRAE Lite calibration station.
- Rugged, dust-tight housing - waterproof for work in harsh environments
- Lowest cost of ownership on market
- Large, easy-to-read display shows gas concentrations or days remaining (user-configurable)
- Simple-to-operate and intuitive user-interface
- Colour-coded labels helps to identify gas types
- Datalogging capability allows up to 10 events to be recorded
- Instrument response time of T90 < 12 secs
|Range (ppm)||0 to 100|
3.4" x 2.2" x 0.8" (8.6 x 5.5 x 2.0mm)
|Weight||3.5 oz (99.4 g)|
Continuous: -4 to +140 °F (-20° to +60°C)
Intermittent: -22 to +140 °F (-30° to +60°C)
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Battery Life||User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity lithium|
|IP Rating||IP 67 – water and dust-resistant|
US and Canada: C1D1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4
Europe: ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4
IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4
|2 years inc. sensor and battery if used within specs|
|Two-point calibration for zero and span|