ToxiRAE II (PGM-1120) Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Gas Detector
Please note: this product will be become obsolete on the 31st of March but support will still be available. View the BW GasAlert Extreme for hydrogen sulphide detection.
This single gas Hydrogen Sulphide detector is a ToxiRAE II from RAE Systems, available with multiple sensors for various applications.
Applications include the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills.
It’s a full-featured, compact and lightweight H2S monitor which is also intrinsically safe.
The stainless-steel alligator clip is corrosion-resistant and can be clipped onto a hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt. This ensures that the detection of Hydrogen Sulphide can be carried out safely.
- Bright, LCD display is easy-to-read and continuously shows gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values.
- One-button operation is simple to use
- Field replaceable battery, filter and sensor (sensor – Europe and Asia only)
- Impact-resistant, durable, carbon-loaded ABS housing
- Additional accessories available; protective rubber boot or wrist strap
|Range||0 to 100 ppm|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-40° to 131°F (-40° to 55°C)|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Warranty||2-year warranty for H2S sensors|
|Two-point field calibration|