ToxiRAE II (PGM-1140) Nitric Oxide (NO) Gas Detector
Please note: this product will become obsolete on the 31st March but support will continue. View the BW GasAlert Extreme - suitable for Nitric Oxide detection.
This ToxiRAE II from RAE Systems is a full-featured Nitric Oxide gas detector. It’s ideal for applications such as the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills.
It’s a single gas detector with a range of sensors available for multiple applications. It’s compact, lightweight and is also intrinsically safe.
The detection of NO gas can be carried out safely with the ToxiRAE II and the use of its stainless steel alligator clip. The clip is corrosion resistant and can be easily attached to a hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt.
- Bright, easy-to-read LCD screen continuously displays gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values.
- One-button operation is simple to use
- Filter and battery are field replaceable (sensor field replaceable in Europe and Asia only)
- ABS carbon-loaded housing is durable and impact-resistant
- Additional accessories available; protective rubber boot or wrist strap
|Range||0 to 250 ppm|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Two-point field calibration|