ToxiRAE II (PGM-1170) Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Gas Detector
Please note: the ToxiRAE II is now obsolete but support may still be available. Contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more information. View the BW GasAlert Extreme for hydrogen cyanide detection.
The ToxiRAE II is an intrinsically safe Hydrogen Cyanide detector which can be used in various applications.
Applications may include the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills.
This full-featured single gas monitor is easy to carry as it is compact and lightweight. Various other sensors are also available.
It also features a corrosion resistant, stainless steel alligator clip which can clip onto a hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt to ensure the safe detection of HCN is carried out.
- LCD display is bright and easy to read with continuous showing of gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values
- Simple to use with one-button operation
- Filter, battery and sensor (sensor – Europe and Asia only)
- Impact-resistant, durable, ABS carbon-loaded housing
- Additional accessories are available; protective rubber boot or wrist strap
|Range||0 to 100 ppm|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||15-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Two-point field calibration|