ToxiRAE II (PGM-1187) Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) Gas Detector
Please note: the ToxiRAE II is now obsolete. Contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more information on support for this item. View the BW GasAlert Extreme for Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) detection.
The ToxiRAE II is an intrinsically safe Chlorine Dioxide monitor. It’s ideal for applications including the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills.
Various other sensors are available for this compact and lightweight single gas detector.
The corrosion-resistant, stainless steel alligator clip will give you the confidence that your CLO2 monitor can be safely secured onto a hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt.
- Bright, easy-to-read LCD screen displays gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values
- One-button operation makes ToxiRAE II simple to use
- Filter, battery and sensor (sensor – Europe and Asia only)
- Durable, impact-resistant ABS carbon-loaded housing
- Protective rubber boot or wrist strap are available as extra accessories
|Range||0 to 1 ppm|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||5-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° F to 104° F (-20° C to 40° C)|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Two-point field calibration|