ToxiRAE II (PGM-1190) Chlorine (CL2) Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. Call us on 0141 771 7749 for more information on the support of this item. View the BW GasAlert Extreme for Chlorine (Cl2) detection.
The ToxiRAE II is a full-featured Chlorine detector; ideal for applications including the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills.
This single gas detector from RAE Systems is compact, lightweight and is also intrinsically safe. Other sensors are available for this instrument.
The stainless-steel alligator clip on the monitor is corrosion-resistant and can also be securely attached to your hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt. This helps to ensure that CL2 detection can be carried out safely.
- Bright, LCD screen is easy to read and displays gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values
- Simple to use with one-button operation
- Battery and filter and field replaceable (sensor – Europe and Asia only)
- ABS, carbon-loaded housing is durable and impact-resistant
- Protective rubber boot or wrist strap are available as extra accessories
|Range||0 to 10 ppm|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||5-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Two-point field calibration|