ToxiRAE II (PGM-1191) Ammonia (NH3) Gas Detector
This ToxiRAE II Ammonia detector from RAE Systems is a full-featured single gas detector with a range of sensors available for multiple applications.
Applications may include the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills.
It’s full-featured, compact and lightweight monitor and is also intrinsically safe, ensuring that the detection of NH3 gas is carried out safely.
You can be assured that the stainless steel alligator clip installed on the monitor will securely fasten to your hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt with ease.
- Gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values can be easily displayed on the bright LCD screen
- One-button operation makes the ToxiRAE II easy to use
- Battery and filter and field replaceable (sensor – Europe and Asia only)
- ABS, carbon-loaded housing is durable and impact-resistant
- Additional accessories are available; protective rubber boot or wrist strap
|Range||0 to 50 ppm|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||15-90% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C)|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Two-point field calibration|