ToxiRAE Pro LEL (PGM-1820) Gas Detector Datalogging / Non-Wireless
The ToxiRAE Pro LEL is a reliable, combustible non-wireless gas monitor. It’s ideal for applications and industries such as construction, foundries, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, steel mills, utilities, waste and wastewater, welding and hot work.
It has the ability to quickly and accurately monitor combustibles in concentrations from 0 to 100% of the lower explosive limit (LEL). The ToxiRAE Pro LEL has an extensive on board gas library of 55 built-in LEL correction factors which can be programmed to automatically read %LEL of a specified compound.
You will be able to view readings such as gas concentrations, battery status, data logging on/off, wireless on/off and reception quality – STEL, TWA and peak values from the large display.
It’s important to note that non-wireless models cannot be upgraded to wireless.
- A button press or alarm will activate the white LED backlighting on the graphical LCD screen
- Continuous datalogging capacity (three-months at 1 minute intervals) with user-configurable datalogging intervals (from 1 to 3600 seconds)
- Sensors, filter and Li-ion battery are replaceable and the unit is easily maintainable
- Operation and programming are done with use of 2-buttons
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with the AutoRAE 2 – available from Frontline Safety
|Range||0 to 100%|
4.6” x 2.4” x 1.2” (118 x 60 x 30 mm)
|Weight||7.76 oz (220g)|
|Detectable Gases||Combustible gases and vapours from paints, coatings, fuels, degreasers, adhesives, solvents, resins, etchers, inks, pesticides, herbicides, etc. using 55 on-board correction factors|
|>12 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) Recharge time <4 hours through charging cradle (rechargeable Li-ion battery)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)|
|IP Rating||IP-65 for dust & water ingress protection|
|Hazardous Location Approvals||
|CE Compliance (European Conformity)||EMC directive 2004/108/EC, R&TTE directive: 1999/5/EC, ATEX directive 94/9/EC|
|Performance Test Compliance||C22.2 No 152, ANSI/ISA-12.13.01|
|Warranty||2 years on non-consumable components; 1 year on sensor, battery and other consumable parts|