ToxiRAE Pro (PGM-1860) Carbon Monoxide (CO) Non-Wireless Monitor
The ToxiRAE Pro is an easy-to-use single gas monitor; ideal for applications and industries such as agriculture, chemicals, fire service/hazmat use, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, steel manufacturing and water and wastewater.
This particular monitor is non-wireless and reliably detects Carbon Monoxide. With over 20 intelligent interchangeable sensors a variety of gases can be covered.
The ToxiRAE Pro features a rugged housing and is intrinsically safe meaning CO detection can be carried out safely.
It’s important to note that non-wireless models cannot be upgraded to wireless.
- Largest display in its class – graphical, LCD with white LED backlighting (activated by alarm or button press)
- Displays gas concentration in ppm, battery status, data logging on/off, wireless on/off and reception quality – STEL, TWA and peak values
- Continuous datalogging – three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals)
- Datalogging intervals can be user-configurable (from 1 to 3600 seconds)
- Easy to maintain with replaceable sensor, filter and Li-ion battery
- 2-button use for operation and programming
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with the AutoRAE 2 - available from Frontline Safety
|Range||0 to 500 ppm|
4.6” x 2.4” x 1.2” (118 x 60 x 30 mm)
|Weight||7.76 oz (220g)|
|>30 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) Recharge time <4 hours through charging cradle (rechargeable Li-ion battery)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)|
|IP Rating||IP-65 for dust & water ingress protection|
|Hazardous Location Approvals||
|CE Compliance (European Conformity)||EMC directive 2004/108/EC, R&TTE directive: 1999/5/EC, ATEX directive 94/9/EC|
|Warranty||2 years on non-consumable components; 1 year on sensor, battery and other consumable parts|