ToxiRAE Pro (PGM-1860) Oxygen (O2) Gas Detector Datalogging / Non-Wireless
The ToxiRAE Pro is ideal for applications and industries such as agriculture, chemicals, fire service/hazmat use, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, steel manufacturing and water and wastewater.
It’s a single gas detector from RAE Systems which monitors oxygen depletion levels. It’s easy to use, is intrinsically safe and has a rugged housing which ensures the detection of O2 gas is carried out safely.
This non-wireless instrument is available with over 20 interchangeable sensors, each to suit a variety of gases. The sensors are intelligent with the ability to store calibration data.
It’s important to note that non-wireless models cannot be upgraded to wireless.
- LED backlighting is activated on the large LCD screen
- Readings such as gas concentrations in ppm, battery status, data logging on/off, wireless on/off and reception quality – STEL, TWA and peak values are displayed
- Continuous datalogging capacity (three-months at 1 minute intervals)
- User-configurable datalogging intervals (from 1 to 3600 seconds)
- Sensors, filter and Li-ion battery are replaceable
- 2-button operation
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with the AutoRAE 2 – available from Frontline Safety
|Range||0 to 30% Vol.|
|0.1 % Vol.|
4.6” x 2.4” x 1.2” (118 x 60 x 30 mm)
|Weight||7.76 oz (220g)|
|>30 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) Recharge time <4 hours through charging cradle (rechargeable Li-ion battery)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)|
|IP Rating||IP-65 for dust & water ingress protection|
|Hazardous Location Approvals||
|CE Compliance (European Conformity)||EMC directive 2004/108/EC, R&TTE directive: 1999/5/EC, ATEX directive 94/9/EC|
|Warranty||2 years on non-consumable components; 1 year on sensor, battery and other consumable parts|