Drager Combination Filter, EN14387, 990 A2B2P2 R D, pack of 5
The Drager Combination Filter 990 A2B2P2 R D, with marking D: successfully passed dolomite test and marking R: Reusable (protection for more than one work shift) is part of a range of filters with Drager specific thread connection Rd90 (91mm diameter).
They are designed for use in hald masks including X-plore 4390 and 4790 via adapter 40/90 also for all masks with connection as per EN 148-1.
This particular filter can be used in fields of applications including gases and vapours of organic compounds (with boiling point >65°C), inorganic gases and vapours and also particles.
Note: Priced per pack, one pack contains 5 pieces.
Wide range of applications
- extensive range of filter types for all major areas of application
- suitable for Dräger half masks X-plore® 4390 and X-plore® 4790, via adapter 40/90 also for all masks with connection as per EN 148-1
High level of user safety
- comprehensive filter selection assistance programme in the Dräger VOICE Hazardous Substances Database on the Internet (www.draeger.com/voice)
- CE approved (EN 141:2000 re. EN 14387, EN 143:2000, EN 371) and SAI Global-approved (Australia)
- detailed information documents
- filter with aluminium housing to ensure reliable recognition of possible filter damage
- over 70 years of experience in filter technology
- individually packaged for optimum protection of the unused filter
- resealable for longer use
- shelf life (from date of production): 6 years for gas and combination filters, 12 years for particle filters