Drager Detection Tubes - Chloroprene 5/a (Pack of 10)
This particular Drager short-term gas detection tube is suitable for the measurement of Chloroprene (5/a) and has a measurement range of 1 to 60 ppm.
Additional substances that can also be measured include Butadiene, 2-Chloro-1,3-butadiene, Dichloroprene, Diisobutylene, Heptene, 1,2,3,4,4-Hexachlor- 1,3-butadiene, Hexene, Isoprene and Octene.
Please note: this product has a shelf life of 2 years and comes in a pack of 10 tubes. Buy the Drager Accuro Gas Detection Pump by clicking here. This is required for the use of short-term gas detection tube.
- Hard-to-reach places can be accessed and measured using various compatible accessories
- Excellent for on-the-spot measurements
- 10 seconds to 15 minutes is the time frame for readings and is totally dependent on the tube type
- Suitable applications include pre-entry checks, confined space entry, variations in concentration levels and also contamination of breathing areas are amongst a number of potential of applications
|Standard Measuring Range:||5 to 60 ppm|
|Number of Strokes n:||3 + 3 desorption
strokes in clean air.
|Time for Measurement:||approx. 3 min|
|Standard Deviation:||± 10 to 15 %|
|Color Change:||violet --> yellow brown|
|Ambient Operating Conditions|
|Temperature:||10 to 30 °C|
|Absolute Humidity:||3 to 15 mg H2O / L|
|CH2=CH-CCI=CH2 + MnO4
– --> MnIV + various oxidation product
|Many other organic compounds with C=C double bonds are indicated as well, but with different sensitivities. It is impossible to differentiate them. It is impossible to measure chloroprene in the presence of dialkyl sulfides.|