Drager Detection Tubes - Hydrochloric Acid 50/a (Pack of 10)
Drager short-term detection tubes are cost-effective and reliable. With over 100 different tubes, the measurement possibilities are endless. These particular tubes are for the detection of hydrochloric acid (50/a).
They have a measurement range of 50 to 5000 ppm and have a shelf life of 2 years. The pack contains 10 tubes.
Buy the Drager Accuro Gas Detection Pump by clicking here. This is required for the use of short-term gas detection tube.
- Obtain readings from hard to reach places with the tubes, pump and accessories
- Carry out measurements on the spot
- 10 seconds to 15 minutes is the potential time frame for readings to be taken and is dependent on the type of tube used
- Pre-entry checks and confined space entry are two applications which can use tubes
- Additional applications may include variations in concentration levels and also contamination of breathing areas
|Standard Measuring Range:||500 to 5,000 / 50 to 500 ppm|
|Number of Strokes n:||1 / 10|
|Time for Measurement:||approx. 30 s / approx. 5 min|
|Standard Deviation:||± 10 to 15 %|
|Color Change:||blue --> white yellow|
|Ambient Operating Conditions|
|Temperature:||10 to 50 °C|
|Absolute Humidity:||max. 15 mg H2O / L|
|HCI + bromophenol blue --> white yellow reaction product|
|Hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide do not interfere in the TLV range. It is impossible to measure hydrochloric acid in the presence of other mineral acids. Chlorine and nitrogen dioxide are indicated, but with different sensitivities.|