Drager Detection Tubes - Oil Mist 1/a (Pack of 10)
These Drager short-term gas detection tubes are for the measurement of oil mist (1/a). They have a measurement range of 1 to 10 mg/m3 and come in a pack of 10 tubes.
These particular tubes have a shelf life of 2 years.
Buy the Drager Accuro Gas Detection Pump by clicking here. This is required for the use of short-term gas detection tube.
- Obtain readings from hard to reach places with the tubes, pump and accessories
- Carry out measurements on the spot
- 10 seconds to 15 minutes is the potential time frame for readings to be taken and is dependent on the type of tube used
- Pre-entry checks and confined space entry are two applications which can use tubes
- Additional applications may include variations in concentration levels and also contamination of breathing areas
|Standard Measuring Range:||1 to 10 mg/m3
Discoloration compared to color standard.
|Number of Strokes n:||100|
|Time for Measurement:||approx. 25 min|
|Standard Deviation:||± 30 %|
|Color Change:||white --> brown|
|Ambient Operating Conditions|
|Temperature:||10 to 30 °C|
|Absolute Humidity:||< 20 mg H2O / L|
|Oil mist + H2SO4 ä brown reaction product|
|The tube indicates only mineral and synthetic oil aerosols (mist). Oil vapors and vapors of other higher molecular weight organic compounds are not indicated.|
|After performing the required 100 pump strokes the reagent ampoule must be broken and the liquid carefully drawn onto the indication layer using the pump.|