Drager - Pac 7000 Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 8000 as an alternative product.
This Draeger Pac 7000 is used to detect harmful concentrations of carbon dioxide and is ideal for use in industrials settings.
It may be a small instrument but the Pac 7000 is highly reliable and will provide you with fast and accurate results when it comes to the detection of CO2 gas.
Draeger’s personal gas monitor is suitable for applications which require long-term operation. The bump test process is automated and can be made easier using the Bump Test Station.
As well as configurable bump tests, the Pac 7000 carbon dioxide monitor also has an automatic shut-off function. This ensures the instrument shuts down after a set period of time if function tests have not been carried out.
- Protective, impact-resistant rubber coating – impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Fasten to clothing using adjustable crocodile clips
- Replaceable battery and sensor – can be done onsite without additional equipment
- Replaceable water and dust filter
- Immediate display of gas hazards
- All concentrations and events with respective dates and times can be recorded on adjustable data logger
- Data is downloadable via Drager Pac Vision, CC-Vision or GasVision software
- Integrated menu for calibration options
- Option of password protection for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
|Range (ppm)||0 to 5 Vol. -%|
|Resolution (ppm)||0.1 Vol. -%|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in.|
|Weight||120 g; 3.8 oz.|
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|