Drager Pac 7000 Nitric Oxide (NO) Single Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 8000 as an alternative product.
The Drager Pac 7000 nitric oxide gas detector is a small, portable monitor which is can be used to work safely in industrial settings.
The instrument has the ability to detect harmful concentrations of NO gas and is designed for long-term operation.
The Pac 7000 is reliable and provides fast and accurate readings for personal monitoring applications.
Automated bump test processing can be done using the Draeger Bump Test Station. These tests can be configured to match specific safety regulations. If tests are not carried out the gas monitor has an automatic shut-off function which activates after a set period of time.
- Impact-resistant, protective rubber housing
- Optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Monitor can be attached to clothing using adjustable crocodile clip
- Battery and sensor can be easily replaced on-site without additional equipment
- Replaceable water and dust filter
- Immediate display of gas hazards on a clear, LCD screen
- Adjustable data logger records all concentrations and events with respective dates and times (120 hours @ 1 data set per minute)
- Data can be downloaded via Drager Pac Vision, Drager CC-Vision software or Drager GasVision software
- Integrated menu for calibration options
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
|Range (ppm)||0 to 200 ppm|
|Resolution (ppm)||1 ppm|
|Response Time||15 secs|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in.|
|Weight||120 g; 3.8 oz.|
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|