Drager - Pac 7000 Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 8000 as an alternative product.
The Pac 7000 from Draeger is a reliable personal gas monitor which can be used to detect harmful concentrations of nitrogen dioxide. It can be used in applications in industrial settings.
This small detector is highly reliable and will provide you with fast and accurate results when detecting NO2 gas.
The Pac 7000 has the ability to carry out long-term operations and has an automated bump test process which makes testing easier. This requires the use of the Draeger Bump Test Station. Bump tests are configurable and can match specific safety regulations.
Another feature of this Drager nitrogen dioxide monitor is the automatic shut-off function. This ensures the instrument shuts down after a set period of time if function tests have not been carried out.
- Impact-resistance and protective rubber coating – impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Monitor can be fastened to clothing using adjustable crocodile clips
- Replaceable water and dust filter, battery and sensor – can be done onsite without additional equipment
- Gas hazards are displayed immediately
- Adjustable data logger records all concentrations and events with respective dates and times (120 hours @ 1 data set per minute)
- Data is downloadable via Drager Pac Vision, CC-Vision or GasVision software
- Integrated menu for calibration options
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
|Range (ppm)||0 to 50 ppm|
|Resolution (ppm)||0.1 ppm|
|Response Time||15 secs|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in.|
|Weight||120 g; 3.8 oz.|
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|