Drager - Pac 7000 Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. See the Drager Pac 6500 as an alternative product.
The Drager Pac 7000 is a small, portable gas detector which can be used in industrial settings and can monitor harmful concentrations of sulphur dioxide.
The Pac 7000 is highly reliable and provides fast and accurate results of sulphur dioxide gas (SO2).
This personal gas monitor from Draeger is designed for long-term operation and can make bump testing easier by automating the process (when used in conjunction with the Drager Bump Test Station).
Bump tests can be configured to match specific safety regulations and the Pac 7000 also has an automatic shut-off function if, after a set period of time, function tests have not been carried out.
- Impact-resistant, protective rubber coating – impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Adjustable crocodile clips allows monitor to be fastened to clothing
- Easy to replace battery and sensor on-site without any additional equipment
- Replaceable water and dust filter
- Immediate display of gas hazards
- Adjustable data logger records all concentrations and events with respective dates and times (120 hours @ 1 data set per minute)
- Data can be downloaded via Drager Pac Vision, Drager CC-Vision software or Drager GasVision software
- Integrated menu for calibration options
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
|Range (ppm)||0 to 100 ppm|
|Resolution (ppm)||1 ppm|
|Response Time||15 secs|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in.|
|Weight||120 g; 3.8 oz.|
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|