- Description / Features / Spec
MultiRAE Pumped (PGM-6228) 10.6 eV PID / LEL / CO+H2S / SO2 / O2 / Li-ion / Non-Wireless Gas Detector
The MultiRAE from RAE Systems is an advanced multi gas detector with the ability to monitor up to six gases. It’s ideal for industries including industrial hygiene, personal protection and leak detection in industries such as aviation, chemicals, environmental, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, shipping and marine and also hazmat applications
This particular monitor is pumped and has an advanced PID sensor as well as being able to detect combustible gases, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide and oxygen depletion. The sensors that are used are intelligent, able to store calibration data and can be easily swapped in field.
- Extensive on-board gas library of 190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases
- Large LCD display with backlighting shows real-time reading of gas concentrations
- Continuous datalogging capability (6 months for 5 sensors, 24 x 7)
- 3 button operation
- Built-in sampling pump. Auto shutoff in low-flow conditions
- Data can be downloaded to PC with the use of the AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System
- Multiple language options available
- 0 to 5000 ppm VOC
- 0 to 100% LEL
- 0 to 500 ppm CO
- 0 to 30% Vol. O2
- 0 to 200 ppm H2S
- 0 to 20 ppm SO2
- 0.1 ppm VOC
- 1% LEL
- 1 ppm CO
- 0.1% Vol. O2
- 0.1 ppm H2S
- 0.1 ppm SO2
Dimensions (W x H x D) 7.6" H x 3.8" W x 2.6" D (193 x 96.5 x 66 mm) Weight 31 oz. (880 g) Battery Options
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (~12 hr runtime,
- Extended duration Li-ion (~18 hr runtime,
- Alkaline adapter with 4 x AA batteries (~6 hr runtime)
Calibration Automatic with AutoRAE 2 Test and calibration System or manual Alarms
- Audible (95 dB @ 30 cm)
- Visible (flashing bright red LEDs)
- On-screen indication of alarm conditions
Operating Temperature -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C) Humidity 0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing) IP Rating IP-65 for dust and water ingress protection Hazardous Location Approvals
- CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, T4
- ATEX – 0575 II 2G Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb, 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga if IR Sensor is not installed I M2 Ex ia d I Mb
- IECEx – Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga if IR Sensor is not installed I M2 Ex ia d I Mb
- IECEx/ANZEx: Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga if IR Sensor is not installed Ex ia I Ma
CE Compliance (European Conformity)
- EMC directive: 2004/108/EC
- R&TTE directive: 1999/5/EC
- ATEX directive: 94/9/EC
- Two years on non-consumable components
- One year on sensor, fan, battery and other consumable parts
- MultiRAE monitor with sensors as specified
- Protective rubber boot, swivel belt clip and filter installed
- Travel charger and adapters for PC communications, AC, calibration and alkaline battery
- Desktop charging/PC communications cable
- Toolkit with Hex tool and Philips screwdriver
- Quick Start Guide and CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio II Instrument Configuration & Data Management Software
- Calibration and test certificate
- Warranty/registration card
- 3 x spare external filters
- PID sensor cap removal tool
- PID zeroing filter (P/N: 008-3024-000)
- IP-67/decontamination valve accessory
- 6" flexi probe with inlet adapter
- Comes in a hard transport case with custom foam that can also accommodate accessories and 2 calibration gas cylinders with 2 regulators (sold separately)
0 Customer Review(s)
Take advantage of our web-exclusive free UK mainland* delivery offer on orders over £75 ex VAT. See all costs for delivery below and visit our main delivery page for more information on timescales as some restrictions may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery Options
UK Mainland Standard Delivery on orders under £75 ex VAT - £5.95 ex VAT*
UK Mainland Express Delivery - £21.50 ex VAT (timescales vary – please see delivery page)
Highlands Delivery - £25.00 ex VAT
Channel Island Delivery - £40 ex VAT
Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland - £25 ex VAT
Saturday Delivery Options – Please contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more info
Standard delivery timescales are normally 3-5 working days, depending on stock availability. Express delivery is normally 1-3 working days, depending on stock availability. Although we carry an extensive stock, there may be some items that are unavailable due to quantities or otherwise. In this case we will inform you of the status of your order and whether or not it can be fulfilled within our standard delivery timeframe. *Mainland UK delivery excludes Northern Ireland, other charges apply.
Please visit our main delivery page for more terms and conditions or contact our Sales Team on 0141 771 7749 or [email protected] for more information.
International Delivery Options
Delivery costs vary between countries. Please visit our main delivery page for more information.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
Should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to [email protected] or contact us on 0844 550 0001. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of fourteen working days, beginning the day after you take delivery of your order.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
Alternatively we will collect the goods from you which will incur a charge no greater than the actual cost of arranging the collection and shipping. In this case you must make the goods available for collection. We will contact you to make further arrangements.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Upon receipt of returned items in satisfactory condition we will arrange a full credit by the same method used to pay for the goods originally. Any credit due will be processed within a maximum of thirty days.
Note: If you wish to return goods for refund or exchange after 14 days, a re-stocking fee of 20% of the full order total will apply.
If upon receipt of goods you find them to be faulty, damaged or if you have been incorrectly supplied an item, you should notify us within 24 hours by contacting 0844 500 0001 or [email protected] and quoting your order number and contact details.
Frontline Safety will arrange uplift of any damaged or wrongly received goods and if on inspection of goods we also find them to be damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, we will offer replacement goods or provide a full refund.
We recommend you inspect all goods prior to signing for and accepting delivery. If there is any visible damage to the outer packaging, ensure goods are sign for as damaged. In instances where it isn’t possible to sign for goods as damaged, these should be signed for as unexamined.
Note: If your goods happen to develop a fault out with the standard returns period but within supplied warranty period or if you require any additional assistance, please contact us on 0844 550 0001 or email [email protected]
All postage, handling, customs and duty charges for all returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a fully traceable, insured service as goods are your responsibility while in transit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
exc VAT £50.00 inc VAT £60.00
Price From: £1,843.00