- Description / Features / Spec
ppbRAE 3000 (Model PGM-7340) Monitor & Accessories Kit
This particular model detects volatile organic compounds.
The ppbRAE 3000 photoionization detector is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. It has an extended range of 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm, which makes it an ideal instrument for applications from HazMat, Homeland Security and industrial hygiene to Indoor Air Quality and military applications.
RAE’s VOC monitor has many key features including proven PID technology. This is comprised of a patented sensor which provides features such as an extended range with 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm with improved linearity, a 3-second response time and also humidity compensation with integral humidity and temperature sensors.
Easy To Use
The ppbRAE 3000 PID detector has a big graphic display to give the user an easy overview of gas type, correction factors and concentration. The correction factors list shows more than 200 compounds to measure which is more chemicals than any other PID.
The screens are user-friendly and include a dataplot chart view. The monitor has both an integrated flashlight for a better view in darkened conditions and also integrates RAE Systems Correction. The instrument has 3 large keys which are even operable through 3 layers of gloves.
For additional support there is a multi-language function with 12 languages encoded.
The alarm of the photoionization detector is a loud, 95 dB audible alarm as well as a bright red flashing visual alarm.
Focused on Worker Protection
To allow safe PID detection the photoionization detector is IP 67 tested and has a waterproof design which allows easy cleaning and decontamination in water. It has a tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe and a strong, protective removable rubber boot.
The VOC monitor has interchangeable, drop-in Lithium-Ion and alkaline battery packs which can be easily replaced on-site due to the fact that tools aren’t needed. The charging cradle of the monitor also doubles up as external battery charger.
Other features of the PID detector include automatic lamp type recognition, a duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor auto cleaning technology and the ability to view real-time sensor data and alarm status at HQ or the command centre. The instrument has strong, built-in sample pump which can draw up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically and is compatible with the AutoRAE™ calibration station.
- A 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 10,000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and temperature sensors
- Designed for service with easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration
- Field interchangeable battery pack in second’s without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
- User friendly screens including plot view chart view
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
Gas 1 VOCs Range
- 0 to 9999 ppb (resolution - 1 ppb)
- 10 to 99 ppm (resolution - 0.01 ppm)
- 100 to 99 ppm (resolution - 0.1 ppm)
- 1000 to 9999 ppm (resolution - 1 ppm)
Response Time (T90) < 3 sec Gas 2 VOCs Range (ppm) 10 to 99 Resolution (ppm) 0.01 Response Time (T90) < 3 sec Gas 3 VOCs Range (ppm) 100 to 999.0 Resolution (ppm) 0.1 Response Time (T90) < 3 sec Gas 3 VOCs Range (ppm) 1000 to 9999 Resolution (ppm) 1 Response Time (T90) < 3 sec Size 10" L x 3.0" W x 2.5" H (25.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 6.4 cm) Weight 26 oz (738 g) Sensors Photoionization sensor with standard 10.6 eV lamp Battery
- Alkaline battery adapter
- External field-replaceable lithium-ion battery pack
Operating Time 16 hours of operation (12 hours with alkaline battery) Display Graphic 4 lines, 28 x 43 mm, with LED backlight for enhanced display readability Keypad 1 operation and 2 programming keys, 1 flashlight on/off Direct Readout
- VOCs as ppm by volume
- High values
- STEL and TWA
- Battery and shutdown voltage
- Date, time, temperature
- 95dB buzzer (at 12"/30 cm) and flashing red LED to indicate exceeded preset limits
- High: 3 beeps and flashes per second
- Low: 2 beeps and flashes per second
- STEL and TWA: 1 beep and flash per second
- Alarms latching with manual override or automatic reset
- Additional diagnostic alarm and display message for low battery and pump stall
- Highly resistant to EMI/RFI
- Compliant with EMC directive (2004/108/EC); R & TTE directive (1999/5/EC)
- IP-65 (unit running): protected against dust, protected against low-pressure jets of water from all directions
- IP-67 (unit off and without flexible probe): protected against dust, protected against immersion between 15cm and 1m depth.
Calibration 2-point or 3-point calibration for zero and span. Calibration memory for 8 calibration gases, alarm limits, span values and calibration dates Sampling Pump
- Internal, integrated flow rate at 500 cc/min
- Sample from 100' (30m) horizontally and vertically
Low Flow Alarm Auto shut-off pump at low-flow condition Communication Download data and upload instrument setup from PC through charging cradle Certifications
- US and Canada: Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D
- Europe: ATEX II 2G EEx ia IIC T4
Operating Temperature -4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C) Humidity 0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing) Attachments Durable black rubber boot Warranty 3 years for 10.6 eV lamp, 1 year for pump, battery, sensor and instrument What's Included
- ppbRAE 3000 Monitor, Model PGM-7340
- Datalogging with ProRAE Studio Package for Windows™ 98, 2000, NT, ME & XP
- Charging/download adapter
- RAE UV lamp, as specified
- VOC Zeroing Tubes (1 box)
- Tube adapter
- Tedlar® bag for calibration
- External filter
- Rubber boot with straps
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp-cleaning kit
- Tool Kit
- Operation CD-ROM
- Operation & Maintenance manual
- Soft leather case
- Hard transport case with pre-cut foam padding
- Charging/download cradle
- 5 Porous metal filters and O-rings
- Organic vapor zeroing kit
- Gas outlet port adapter and tubing
0 Customer Review(s)
Take advantage of our web-exclusive free UK mainland* delivery offer on orders over £75 ex VAT. See all costs for delivery below and visit our main delivery page for more information on timescales as some restrictions may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery Options
UK Mainland Standard Delivery on orders under £75 ex VAT - £5.95 ex VAT*
UK Mainland Express Delivery - £21.50 ex VAT (timescales vary – please see delivery page)
Highlands Delivery - £25.00 ex VAT
Channel Island Delivery - £40 ex VAT
Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland - £25 ex VAT
Saturday Delivery Options – Please contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more info
Standard delivery timescales are normally 3-5 working days, depending on stock availability. Express delivery is normally 1-3 working days, depending on stock availability. Although we carry an extensive stock, there may be some items that are unavailable due to quantities or otherwise. In this case we will inform you of the status of your order and whether or not it can be fulfilled within our standard delivery timeframe. *Mainland UK delivery excludes Northern Ireland, other charges apply.
Please visit our main delivery page for more terms and conditions or contact our Sales Team on 0141 771 7749 or [email protected] for more information.
International Delivery Options
Delivery costs vary between countries. Please visit our main delivery page for more information.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
Should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to [email protected] or contact us on 0844 550 0001. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of fourteen working days, beginning the day after you take delivery of your order.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
Alternatively we will collect the goods from you which will incur a charge no greater than the actual cost of arranging the collection and shipping. In this case you must make the goods available for collection. We will contact you to make further arrangements.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Upon receipt of returned items in satisfactory condition we will arrange a full credit by the same method used to pay for the goods originally. Any credit due will be processed within a maximum of thirty days.
Note: If you wish to return goods for refund or exchange after 14 days, a re-stocking fee of 20% of the full order total will apply.
If upon receipt of goods you find them to be faulty, damaged or if you have been incorrectly supplied an item, you should notify us within 24 hours by contacting 0844 500 0001 or [email protected] and quoting your order number and contact details.
Frontline Safety will arrange uplift of any damaged or wrongly received goods and if on inspection of goods we also find them to be damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, we will offer replacement goods or provide a full refund.
We recommend you inspect all goods prior to signing for and accepting delivery. If there is any visible damage to the outer packaging, ensure goods are sign for as damaged. In instances where it isn’t possible to sign for goods as damaged, these should be signed for as unexamined.
Note: If your goods happen to develop a fault out with the standard returns period but within supplied warranty period or if you require any additional assistance, please contact us on 0844 550 0001 or email [email protected]
All postage, handling, customs and duty charges for all returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a fully traceable, insured service as goods are your responsibility while in transit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
exc VAT £99.00 inc VAT £118.80