ToxiRAE II (PGM-1100) Oxygen (O2) Gas Detector
Please note: this product will become obsolete on the 31st of March. Support will still be available. View the GasAlert Extreme for oxygen depletion from BW.
The ToxiRAE II is a single gas Oxygen detector from RAE Systems with multiple sensors available for various applications.
It’s ideal for use in the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills.
The ToxiRAE II O2 is a full-featured monitor and is compact and lightweight. It is also intrinsically safe.
It comes with a corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel alligator clip which can be clipped onto a hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt. This ensures that O2 depletion detection can be carried out safely.
- Easy-to read LCD display continuously shows gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values of gas being detected
- Simple one-button operation
- Filter and battery are field replaceable
- Sensor is field replaceable (Europe and Asia only)
- Durable, impact-resistant, carbon-loaded ABS housing
- Additional accessories available; protective rubber boot or wrist strap
- Sensors are not interchangeable
|Range||0 to 30%|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-40° to 131°F (-40° to 55°C)|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Warranty||2-year warranty for O2 sensors|
|Two-point field calibration|