ToxiRAE II (PGM-1130) Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Gas Detector
The ToxiRAE II from RAE Systems is a single gas Sulfur Dioxide detector. It is available with multiple sensors for various applications.
These applications may include the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills.
The ToxiRAE II is a compact and lightweight SO2 monitor. It’s also intrinsically safe.
You can attach your detector onto your hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt with the use of the integrated stainless steel alligator clip. This clip is corrosion-resistant and ensures that safe detection of Sulphur Dioxide will be carried out.
- Easy-to-read, bright LCD display continuously shows gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values
- Simple, one-button operation
- Filter, sensor and battery and field replaceable (sensor – Europe and Asia only)
- Durable, impact-resistant, carbon-loaded ABS housing
- Protective rubber boot or wrist strap are available as optional extras
|Range||0 to 20 ppm|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Two-point field calibration|