ToxiRAE II (PGM-1150) Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. Contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more information on support for this item. View the BW GasAlert Extreme for NO2 detection.
The ToxiRAE II is a reliable Nitrogen Dioxide detector. It’s ideal for applications such as the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, fire service, industrial safety, pulp and paper and waste-water treatment plants, landfill operations, power plants and also steel mills,
It’s an intrinsically-safe, compact and lightweight single gas detector with various sensors available.
The ToxiRAE II features a stainless steel alligator clip which is corrosion-resistant. The monitor can be securely clipped onto a shirt pocket, hardhat, shoulder strap or belt to ensure the detection of NO2 is carried out safely.
- Easy-to-read, bright LCD display, continuously shows gas concentrations, STEL, TWA and peak values
- One-button operation makes the ToxiRAE II simple to use
- Battery, filter and sensor are field-replaceable (sensor – Europe and Asia only)
- Durable and impact-resistant, carbon-loaded ABS housing
- Extra accessories are available; protective rubber boot or wrist strap
|Range||0 to 20 ppm|
3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9" (9.3 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.2 cm)
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) with clip|
|2 years typical battery life when used 8 hours/day with less than 5 minutes of alarms per day (User-replaceable 2/3 AA high-capacity Lithium battery - use only RAE Systems batteries)|
|Humidity||15-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|IP Rating||IP 65 – water and dust-resistant|
|Hazardous Area Approval||
|Two-point field calibration|