ToxiRAE Pro (PGM-1860) Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Non-Wireless Gas Detector
The ToxiRAE Pro is a reliable Hydrogen Sulfide detector. It’s ideal for applications and industries such as agriculture, chemicals, fire service/hazmat use, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, steel manufacturing and water and wastewater.
This single gas monitor is easy to use and has over 20 interchangeable sensors available to suit a variety of gases. These sensors are intelligent and can store calibration data.
The rugged housing and intrinsically safe nature of the instrument means that H2S detection can be carried out safely. This particular version of the ToxiRAE Pro is non-wireless.
It’s important to note that non-wireless models cannot be upgraded to wireless.
- Large LCD display with white LED backlighting (activated by alarm or button press)
- Displays gas concentration in ppm, battery status, data logging on/off, wireless on/off and reception quality – STEL, TWA and peak values
- Three-month continuous datalogging capacity (at one-minute intervals)
- Datalogging intervals can be user-configurable (from 1 to 3600 seconds)
- Replaceable sensors, filter and Li-ion battery
- Operation and programming carried out by a 2-button operation
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with the AutoRAE 2 – available from Frontline Safety
|Range||0 to 100 ppm|
4.6” x 2.4” x 1.2” (118 x 60 x 30 mm)
|Weight||7.76 oz (220g)|
|>30 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) Recharge time <4 hours through charging cradle (rechargeable Li-ion battery)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)|
|IP Rating||IP-65 for dust & water ingress protection|
|Hazardous Location Approvals||
|CE Compliance (European Conformity)||EMC directive 2004/108/EC, R&TTE directive: 1999/5/EC, ATEX directive 94/9/EC|
|Warranty||2 years on non-consumable components; 1 year on sensor, battery and other consumable parts|